Double Chocolate Walnut Cookie
A gluten-free double chocolate soft baked cookie with walnuts. Baked fresh every day! (4.5 oz)
Serving size 1/4 cookie (30g) Amount/servingAmount/serving
150 % DV Total Fat 10g 13% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 15mg 5% Sodium 35mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 14g 5% Fiber 1g 5% Total Sugars 10g Including 5g of Added Sugars 10% Protein 2g 4%
Our facility processes peanuts and tree nuts.
100% Satisfaction Gauranteed
Everything! Our promise to you is that you will be 100% satisfied with every purchase.
What should you do if you’re not satisfied?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to visit one of our retail locations or call (888) 404-1999 to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives. You may also reach us through our Contact Form.
How will Kelley’s Kookies make it right?
To ensure all of our customers are 100% satisfied, we will replace, exchange, or refund any order that does not live up to your complete satisfaction.