Chocolate-Dipped Macadamia Shortbread
An all-time favorite! Take a dip with our rich and buttery shortbread cookie that is made with chopped macadamia nuts and then dipped in creamy milk chocolate. (7.0 oz.)
Serving size 1 cookie (33g) Amount/serving
180 % DV Total Fat 10g 10% Saturated Fat 6.6g 33% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 15mg 5% Sodium 50mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 19g 7% Fiber 1g 4% Total Sugars 10g Including 4g of Added Sugars 8% Protein 1g 2%
Our facility processes peanuts and tree nuts.
100% Satisfaction Gauranteed
Everything! Our promise to you is that you will be 100% satisfied with every purchase.
What should you do if you’re not satisfied?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to visit one of our retail locations or call (888) 404-1999 to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives. You may also reach us through our Contact Form.
How will Kelley’s Kookies make it right?
To ensure all of our customers are 100% satisfied, we will replace, exchange, or refund any order that does not live up to your complete satisfaction.