Macadamia Shortbread

Rating: 5.0 out of 5.0 (5)

A favorite! Our original shortbread with chopped macadamia nuts makes for a delicious addition to an already delectable classic. (6.5 oz)

7 servings per container
Serving size 1 cookie (26g) Amount/serving

% DV Total Fat 8g 9% Saturated Fat 4.7g 9% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 20mg 2% Sodium 45mg 5% Total Carbohydrates 14g 7% Fiber 1g 4% Total Sugars 5g  Including 2g of Added Sugars 6% Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 0mg 0% Iron 0.4mg 2% Potassium 118mg 2%

Ingredients: Wheat Flour Enriched (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter, Sugar, and Macadamia Nuts.

Our facility processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Contains wheat, milk, and tree nuts.

Our Process

At Kelley’s Kookies, we believe that cookies are an emotional symbol of love, gratitude and celebration. Since 1988, we’ve been dedicated to helping our customers celebrate the special moments in their lives with our handcrafted shortbread cookies, gourmet gift sets, and superior customer service.

100% Satisfaction Gauranteed

Everything! Our promise to you is that you will be 100% satisfied with every purchase.

What should you do if you’re not satisfied?

If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to visit one of our retail locations or call (888) 404-1999 to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives. You may also reach us through our Contact Form.

How will Kelley’s Kookies make it right?

To ensure all of our customers are 100% satisfied, we will replace, exchange, or refund any order that does not live up to your complete satisfaction.

Customer Reviews

Based on 5 reviews Write a review