Indulge in a family favorite! This special treat joins two layers of our old-fashioned shortbread with a sweet raspberry and date filling that the whole family is sure to fall in love with. (4.5 oz.)
Serving size 1 cookie (32g) Amount/serving
120 % DV Total Fat 4.5g 6% Saturated Fat 2.7g 14% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 15mg 5% Sodium 45mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 20g 7% Fiber 1g 3% Total Sugars 11g Including 4g of Added Sugars 8% Protein 1g 2%
Our facility processes peanuts and tree nuts.
100% Satisfaction Gauranteed
Everything! Our promise to you is that you will be 100% satisfied with every purchase.
What should you do if you’re not satisfied?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to visit one of our retail locations or call (888) 404-1999 to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives. You may also reach us through our Contact Form.
How will Kelley’s Kookies make it right?
To ensure all of our customers are 100% satisfied, we will replace, exchange, or refund any order that does not live up to your complete satisfaction.